Why do we have Fee Protection Service in our practice?
- HMRC enquiry activity is at record levels.
- The "Tax Gap" between what should be collected in theory and what has been collected has increased to £34bn
- The upward trend in the number of enquiries launched by HMRC is expected to continue.
- Even if your tax return and business records are accurate and the taxman finds no errors accountancy fees can cost thousands.
- HMRC have been granted wider powers of enquiry carrying out Business Record Checks, Compliance Visits and Interventions covering all taxes.
- Many Enquiries are selected completely at random.
- Anyone that pays tax can come under enquiry.
- An enquiry can take time and be costly to defend
- Our annual fees do not cover the cost to defend such enquiries.
Features and Benefits
- No Policy Excess
- No nonsense policy covering
- Attendance at any meeting with HMRC
What does the Fee Protection Service include?
- My Controller will defend you should you receive an enquiry from HMRC... professional defence costs are often substantial.
- These costs will be covered by My Controller policy.
- Includes cover for HMRC visits as well as written enquiries.
- My Controller deals with any claim.
- Gives you unlimited access to Employment Law and Health & Safety Advice Lines.
Please see below prices for the year, due in advance to the 27th October (pro-rata to renewal date):
- £180 inc VAT - Limited Company
- £180 inc VAT - Partnership
- £180 inc VAT - Sole Trader
- £60 inc VAT - Private Return
- £60 inc VAT - Trust
Please complete the following form and we will be in touch to confirm your details: