Helping you through the Workplace Pension process...
Our service follows a clear 3 step approach:
1/ PRE AUTO ENROLMENT PLANNING
- Identifying who will be affected – and who will need to be auto-enrolled
- Identify how you will provide the pension - NEST, Financial Planner, Other?
- Selecting the appropriate pension advisor – based on your requirements/people.
- Pre Auto Enrolment Communication with your staff – as to how they will be affected including 30 minute employee meeting & discussion.
2/ COMMUNICATION & IMPLEMENTATION
- Near Stage Communicating with your staff – as to how they will be affected including 30 minute employee meeting & discussion.
- Planning for your staging date – to ensure your payroll is ready for auto-enrolment.
- Explaining the financial impact of auto-enrolment – on your profit/cash flow.
- Advising on salary sacrifice – and how you and your staff could benefit from salary sacrifice schemes such as employee benefits.
3/ ON-GOING COMPLIANCE
- Near Stage Communicating with your staff – as to how they will be affected.
- Opt-in / Opt-out Processing - make sure that you get this right.
- Regular Communication with Pension Provider - based on your pay period.
- Payroll - we will make sure this happens seamlessly as part of your overall payroll process
- Cash-flow Impact Monitoring - If we help you with cash flow management, this service will fit with how this will affect your cash flow forecast
To find out more, download our FREE Guidance Notes here or get in touch
to see how My Controller can help: